I'm Here! Click Me!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baa #3

*in an all too possible future*

Grandchild Pekkie:
Grandpa Pekkie, Grandpa Pekkie, how did you get that scar on your arm?

Pekkie:
Ah. This scar? Grandpa got this scar back in the days when he was younger.
One day, these scary men from the Western Sea attacked us.
However, they were no match for Chinese Kung Fu, so these devious Western Men used their dirty tactics, the Molten Cheese Attack.
The Molten Cheese swamped us all, leaving countless brave men dead. Even my comrades were not spared the horror.
By summoning great strength, I carried as many fallen comrades i could off the battlefield:
3 over my shoulders and 1 with my other hand. Unfortunately, that left me vulnerable to attack.
The Western Sea men took that chance, and ambushed me with a surprise Cheese attack.
I dodged most of it, but a single scalding drop caught me on the arm, leaving behind this scar.

That, my dear, is how Grandpa got this scar.

- as retold by The Auditor.

-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment